Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Quotes From Books I Loved

Top Ten Quotes I Loved 

So I saw this on a friends book blog (www.aimees23.wordpress.com) and thought it would be fun to do on mine as well. These are my top ten favorite quotes from books I've read in the past year or two!

"I am lost and yet somehow found. I am afraid and yet somehow comforted. I am drifting and yet... somehow home." - Burying Water by K.A. Tucker

"That's the thing about pain, it demands to be felt." - The Fault In Our Stars by John Green 

"The world is not a wish granting factory." - The Fault In Our Stars by John Green

"I realize now that dying is easy. Living is hard." - If I Stay by Gayle Forman 

"May the odds be ever in your favor." - The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins

"Fear doesn't shut you down, it wakes you up." - Divergent by Veronica Roth

"I'm in love with cities I've never been too and people I've never met."  - Paper Towns by John Green

"Maybe all the strings inside him broke." - Paper Towns by John Green

"Sometimes you make choices in life and sometimes the choices make you." - If I Stay by Gayle Forman

"If I Stay. If I leave. It's up to me." -If I Stay by Gayle Forman

No comments:

Post a Comment